Fantasy Football 2012 Thread

Fantasy Football

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2012, 03:15 AM   #11
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz View Post
Ok, I guess I should ask for drafting advice for my money league as well since I came in dead last in my 12 team keeper league last year. The draft is Monday afternoon. And I pre-apologize for the megapost.

Here are the basics: 6 points for passing touchdowns, pretty standard scoring otherwise, no PPR, the league is for $100 and money has been tight lately so I don't want to completely waste it, and finally, I guess they only guys of note being kept are McFadden and Murray. I have the 4th pick this year. Also, my only keeper is Cutler (probably a backup but I think he might be okay this year) for an 11th rounder out of 15.

On one hand I think I should go with Rodgers/Brady/Brees since its 6pts for passing TDs. On the other hand I took Rodgers with the 5th pick last year and ended up with flaming turds for RBs and subsequently ended up in last place.

So -take Rodgers and pray that someone like Jamaal Charles/Stephen Jackson/Adrian Peterson is still around in the 2nd? Or, should I take Foster, Rice, or McCoy if they're available* and then try to get someone like Rivers or Ryan in say the 3rd?

*One other thing - even though QBs dominate our league point-wise most of the other owners don't take them as early as you might think.
In my league QBs dominate in points so they are taken early. I'd ratger have a Brees/Rodgers/Brady than a top RB. You can get a good RB in the second round.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Taptalk 2
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote