Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2012, 03:52 PM   #10
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Re: North Carolina passes same-sex marriage ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmpetert View Post
Im not right wing propaganda anything. Im socially liberal, fiscally conservative, overall libertarian leaning. All im tryin to do is point out the hypocrisy and a lack of balance, fairness and overall objectiveness in much of the traditional media.
It was a shot at the author and report itself. Unless you are in fact the one who wrote that garbage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmpetert View Post
Regardless, instead of spending your time showing off your sweet search skills by linking to all sorts of articles reporting the acts of vandalism from CBS, ABC and NBC news affiliates you could have spent 2 minutes reading the article. Or at least the first paragraph:
Ok mmpetert, let me break this down to you.

Quote:
ABC, CBS, NBC Ignore Chick-fil-A Vandalism Incidents
Quote:
The broadcast networks buried the three instances of vandalism altogether; not a single mention of vandalism at any of the three Chick-fil-A locations was reported by ABC, CBS, or NBC.
Quote:
The silence of the networks regarding the vandalism of multiple Chick-fil-A restaurants is only the latest example of destruction committed by the left and ignored by the media.
Blatant lies. Absolutely false. It wasn't ignored, but this asshat has the audacity to claim it was. I did read it unfortunately and it was all hogwash. Nothing from that article had any substance or truth to it. Not a single iota. I mean hell, at least Fox News tells half truths mostly, this guy doesn't even have the common courtesy to do that.

Quote:
But the networks did not report on Castro’s expression of his opinion
Do what? This is about as stupid as it gets. How many TV stations report on a criminals "expression of opinion" right after they've committed a misdemeanor? Sir, I'm with ABC news and I would like to get your expression of opinion on why you decided to drive 45 mph in a 35mph zone? Sir, the world is on standby waiting for your griping response.

Quote:
This fits in with the networks’ narrative to ignore the misdeeds of those they happen to agree with

Again, more babble and bullshit. They reported these deeds even though this author is claiming they didn't.

Not even sure what to tell you man, if you can't see this then I can't help you. I'm not surprised to see articles like the one you posted since it's a long standing practice of ring wing media outlets. (not to say it doesn't happen on the left side of it)

Remember back in 2009 when Fox News printed a add saying how did CNN and other didn't cover the Tea Party Rally? Yeah, they got shit on as well.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty

Last edited by NC_Skins; 08-15-2012 at 04:08 PM.
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote