Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Smoot lays the smack down (Skins/Bills) - mattyk edition

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2011, 02:20 PM   #11
over the mountain
Playmaker

Re: Smoot lays the smack down (Skins/Bills) - mattyk edition

i wouldnt write off chester yet. it seems we did sign him for a few mil more than he is probably worth but i think we are much better off with him compared to the other options. i dont think the 4 or 5 yr 21 mil deal will hinder us from upgrading the team or making other personnel moves.

with brown, after trent went down the talk was about how with browns leg injury he would be alot better off on the left side because he wouldnt have to anchor on his bad leg like he does on the right side and that he sounded excited and optimistic about his play stepping up on the left side vs the right . . . then our coaching staff keep him on the right side . . i would like to see brown move over to the left just to see if there is any truth to the notion he wont have to use his bad leg as much . .who knows maybe even a mental placebo effect might happen where brown plays better on the left b/c he thinks he can play better on the left.

hes always thought and consider himself a left tackle, thats why he got traded from the saints, they wanted him to play RT and be paid like a RT, he thought otherwise.

idk i was watching the game with no audio on a 1 foot by 1 foot tv yesterday but chester was doing well the first couple games when we ran the stretch, he was using his feet and getting into the second level like he is supposed to . .just no dang holes at all the last couple of weeks. 29 rushing yds, with the qb getting half of those is bad.