Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2011, 10:09 AM   #11
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Re: Cooley put on IR

Quote:
Originally Posted by itvnetop View Post
Several writers have already called Davis a top 5 TE this season. Sometimes, I think you just like to get a rise outta people haha.
I do. lol. Especially the Davis fans. No seriously I go to work for the last few yrs and hear nothing from a coworker but Davis, Davis, Davis..... but Davis doesn't see the field. Davis see's the field and doesn't produce much. Last year Cooley gets hurt and Davis entered the game and looked ok, not outstanding, not better then Cooley but he looked ok. and all I heard was Davis, Davis, Davis.

This year Davis is the starter for the most part and I see more dropped balls out of him then catches. I'm still just amazed at the fans who say trade Cooley. Cooley came out on the radio (I think Fri. morning) and said he spoke with GM Allen about not being able to be with the team, Cooley suggested the team cut him, give him an injury settlement, then rehire him as a coach for the remaining part of this season. Because he knows he can't be with the team but he knows he's valuable to Davis and Paulson on the sideline. He even suggested he'd take a lesser contract because he just wants to stay with the Skins.

On a side note.... my coworker this year was all about Beck, Beck, Beck..... it's sooo irritating. I'm truly sorry to the rest of you if I come off as hating Davis and Beck, but it does have something to do with my coworker simply walking around just saying ... Beck, Beck, Beck..... every time he see's me. :frusty:
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote