Parking Lot

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2010, 03:03 PM   #11
Rainy Parade
Special Teams

Re: Washington, D.C., Approves Medical Use of Marijuana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag359 View Post
Easily the most overrated drug ever. It personally reminds me of that infomercial you see at night by the guy who writes the natural cure or something to that effect. Cancer, depression, glaucoma, even a source of fuel (as ironic as that is). Then of course rather then stressing the use of a vaporizer which would be much easier on the lungs everyone is told to smoke it by the cool kids.

Plus if you've ever had to deal with living next to someone who smokes pot you'd realize just how much of a pain in the ass it is. Basically your place constantly smells like shit and if you're allergic to it like I am you'll end up with a handful of symptoms that you shouldn't have to deal with. 9 times out of 10 people that use it don't give a shit about how it effects other people, in fact I saw a story about a guy who was smoking it in California that was causing a little girl next door to experience horrible allergy symptoms, so bad that she couldn't sleep at night. The guy knew about the problem yet he kept smoking.

Then of course theres your buddies who talk about how great they are at driving when they're stoned yet fail a field sobriety test. I think thats one of the things that concern me the most. The idea that you can drive stoned. The roads are dangerous enough as is.

I wouldn't have so much of a problem with it if people used a vaporizer rather then smoking it but after dealing with the pain of the ass in living next to a pair of chronic pot heads I'd have to say I strongly support it being illegal at least for recreational purposes. Though I'm clearly in the minority here.

but you're okay with alcohol being legal?
living next to loud drunks isn't a picnic either. and they get behind the wheel too.
Rainy Parade is offline   Reply With Quote