Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Lets make a deal

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2005, 03:14 PM   #1
diehardskin2982
Another Year, another mess.

Lets make a deal

What kind of deal would you like the Redskins to get for L.C? What do you expect the deal to be right now, releasing him, or trading him is a financial constraint to the Skins. Everything is a lose- Lose situation. So therefore let play 'lets make a deal' and come up with some sugestions on how to deal with this problem.

I never believed in something for nothing. Releasing Coles to me would just be absurd. He is a great player, who has value. So the skins are in the driver seat so, it may be the seat of a hoptie but its a seat non the less.

If I was the GM I would try one of these two trades. First I'd try a LC for Darren Howard and our 2nd rounder back. I'd offer nothing more, nothing less if they didn't accept the trade thats fine I'd move on. We have a good trade relationship with the saints, so it might work. Horn is getting older and stallworth seems to be a bust.

Another Idea would be a trade for boldin out of Arizona. The cardinals would get they're deep threat in Coles, and we would get our tough guy in Boldin. Boldin was injured last season so I hoped that brought down his trade value.
Bye Coles Hello Boldin

I don't know what would happen, knowing snyder we may still be in the picture for the Moss trade now...