Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Here is a "hidden problem" we haven't addressed yet...

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2009, 02:23 PM   #20
Defensewins
Playmaker

Re: Here is a "hidden problem" we haven't addressed yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigm29 View Post
I think our current roster is loaded with talent but lack coaching and motivation. Besides our offensive line, this is a playoff team, I think that Campbell can be a good enough QB if he is surrounded by the right guys, however he is not a great qb by any means
Vinny? Is that you?

Seriously though, I will agree with you that our current coaching staff has not done well as it relates to development of young inexperienced players. In fact it has sucked.
But our roster is not loaded with talent and we are not a few players away from the playoffs. Yes on paper we have some good talent at certain positions. TE comes to mind. But we also have old players on their way out at other positions and nobody being groomed on our current roster worthy to replace them. We do not have a young Mark Schlereth, Raleigh McKenzie or Ed Simmons on our bench ready to come in and take over for a aging or departing player like Chris Samuels or Randy Thomas like we did back in the 80's. It is amazing to think we had those three guys (Schlreth, McKenzie and Simmons) on our bench as back ups. Now that was a loaded roster...not this shit we have now.
Defensewins is offline   Reply With Quote