Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Smoot Lays the Smack Down (Redskins vs. Cowboys)

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2009, 07:36 AM   #1
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Smoot Lays the Smack Down (Redskins vs. Cowboys)

This team just isn't the same without Devin Thomas...

Let's get right to it

Bye Weeks If not for a bye week, this miserable season would have ended yesterday

Offensive Line In all honesty, I really don't know how much I can blame guys like Will Montgomery and Will Robinson. I mean these guys are backups to the backups to the backups. I hate to give them the smackdown because they're probably playing beyond their abilities, which unfortunately just aren't that good. But Levi Jones and Derrick Dockery were especially disappointing. I still can't figure out if Jones has just hit a wall and needs a whole offseason and will bounce back just fine in 2010. Or if he just isn't the answer at all for us.

Jason Campbell The one play that continues to stand out in my mind yesterday was when Campbell looked left before the snap, saw Sensabaugh creeping up, snapped the ball, looked left, saw Scandrick coming toward him (at least I thought he did, he was looking in his direction at least), turned to look the other way and got drilled. That complete lack of presence, in my opinion, was very disconcerting. (The other play was the throw to Davis that got intercepted (it looked very forced).)