Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

We need a team full of Todd Yoders

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2009, 11:56 AM   #1
CrustyRedskin
Playmaker

We need a team full of Todd Yoders

Todd and I spoke briefly today about the game and concluded that he will not play a "shit-ton," but there seems to be close to the same amount of Regular personnel in the game as before. We may also run more of a two tight end set on Sunday. Knowing first hand the versatility of Yoder I would be substandard in my opinion to see him play less than half the offensive game.

Taking a look closer at what Todd Yoder can do for a team is more impressive than Megan Fox's ass, well, maybe more like the computer girl from the first transformer's ass, but still pretty damn good. Yodes is every quality a football team and fan base could hope for. He is tough as nails, doesn't matter what's wrong, he's always on the field.

Yoder takes the same hit Lawerence Taylor put on Theisman while simultanously chewing up a beer bottle and he still has the wherewithal to piss on my broken ankle. Todd is one of the smartest guys I know, a Vanderbilt chemistry major who reads the playbook like Johnny 5. I've actually woke up on game day listening to Yoder give advice to my little brother on his MCAT exam. Crazy smart that guy. Well, a lot of players may be smart and tough, but Todd is the final Joe Gibbs ingredient - physical! Don't be surprised when you see Yodes running through people on Sunday. The first thing he did when he moved to my house was build and eight foot brick wall, also compiling a shed full of extra bricks and morter. The minute he gets home from practice he strips off all his clothes and explodes bare assed through that thing. Of course he has to rebuild, but with his all inclusive skill set he is also one hell of a brick layer.

Truly, the list goes on and on for Yoder, but there is one true deciding factor why for me why the guy sould be in the game. He is an absolute playmaker. No bullshit. Put Yodes in the game and he will get shit done. If you get a chance to watch the guy he won't dissapoint - expect a big weekend for 87!
Posted by Chris Cooley at 10:07 AM

Cooley Hit this on the head!

Ah do I remember the days of the famed "Collins to Yoder combination"
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote