Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Who Stays And Who Goes? Perceptions Changing?

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2009, 07:05 PM   #18
pg86
No new threads for you

Re: Who Stays And Who Goes? Perceptions Changing?

Stays: Sherm lewis, Zorn (QB Coach) Cooley (because Davis on the other side looks epic), Campbell (I can't believe i said that but I really wanna see this kid get his chance behind a decent line), Moss, Thomas, Kelly, Ganther,Cartwright, hell maybe we keep AL but if Al really loves the game he needs to work his ass off in the offseason to elevate his game. I would really like to see Hall mature into a great CB, Reed needs to stay too and Landry needs to be in his natural position or at least be better coached in his SS pos.

Must go's: Rodgers, Randle El, Suisham, Portis?, Vinny (I dream of that), Release Collins.

I can't think of many else on that choping block we need to build depth, our offensive line, maybe a few more receivers, and I love our defense but we need to stack it for the price of Al (not knocking him) we could of had 2 good DT's.

Draft: O-line, Allen bradford as a FB, a QB to give Brenan and Campbell some fire under their ass in camp. I don't know about you but I'd like to see Pike or Clausen under center in preseason!

Offtopic though I feel kinda sorry for Clausen that he had to Leave ND like that

EDIT: Maybe I'm too harsh on Vinny...look who he's brought in.
pg86 is offline   Reply With Quote