What are you going to do about it?

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2009, 04:14 PM   #11
GusFrerotte

Re: What are you going to do about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
^ Amen SS, in the end who cares, if the skins win a SB does all my debt go away, do I live forever, does my penis grow 8 more inches, etc.... No nothing happens just like nothing happen to me when they lost to Detriot. For me it is a escape for three hours on a sunday afternoon, if that escape is pissing me off I turn it off. For the past few years I have been really struggling if why I follow any sports and I have backed off immensly the amount I use to watch and care about.

I think once I was married and now have a kid I really don't have enough free time to care or waste on sports. I can be a huge die hard Skins fan until I die will anyone ever thank me for that or I can pour that same intensity into my marriage and my son, guess what they are instantly grateful and loving. I could stop cheering for or switch teams this instant do you think anyone on the Redskins would care and this holds true for every person on here as well, they would not give a damn.

Perfect post. Life goes on whether the Skins win it all or suck. The thing to b e is just a run of the mill caual fan. THese bastards just want your money and are not going to repay your loyalty for anything. It is a show, a distraction, and realizing that will set you free in a way.
GusFrerotte is offline   Reply With Quote