Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

What are you going to do about it?

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2009, 12:33 PM   #1
Trample the Elderly
Playmaker

What are you going to do about it?

This product isn't worth buying anymore, not with the grifter in chief running the show. This is more than just another I hate Snyder thread.

It's time we stopped blaming players and coaches for the failure of the organization as a whole. I'm not the only one who feels this way. Here's an article from the Bleacher Report. Truer words have never been said IMO.

Who's to Blame for the Lion's Share of Problems with the Washington Redskins? | Bleacher Report

What can we do as fans of this franchise to help?

One: We stop buying tickets to the games.

Two: We stop buying all the trinkets.

Three: We write, contact, or voice our sentiment to people within the organization that we feel that Danny has ruined our team.

I'm going to go on Cooley's website and tell him how I feel, respectfully. If anyone has any addresses I would greatly appreciate it. Don't worry, I'll not write about Communist and man eating chimps.

Four: Join the mutiny! It will make you feel better. There's no point in being optimistic anymore. The handwriting is on the wall.

You can still watch the games, you're paying for television right? That doesn't go into Danny's pockets. or does it? The point is that those tickets are a rip off.

There's no use in bitching about something you can't change. We do have the power of the wallet, and it speaks volumes.