Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

North Korea: Threat or Blackmailer?

Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2009, 05:58 PM   #1
Trample the Elderly
Playmaker

North Korea: Threat or Blackmailer?

So I've been listening to everyone about North Korea. As most of you know they just tested a Hiroshima size hydrogen bomb successfully and they've rockets to put it on now too.

My questions is this. Are they a real threat to the US, or are they just trying to get more money and food to feed their army while their people starve to death?

I'm inclined to think that the North Koreans aren't a real threat. Everyone wants to gin up some tin pot despot up like he's the new Hitler. So what if North Korea has the bomb. We're got thousands of them. If I had my way I'd take all of those troops and equipment out of Korea and tell the them to get stuffed.

Kimberly Ill Dong or what-ever his commie name is always complains that the US is threatening his country. If we weren't there he'd have no arguement. It's not like there aren't a million South Koreans on their own border. We've been negotiating with them for how long now, since Clinton and Bush SR? Evidently they're not buying and could care less if their people live and die in squalor. (Typical Marxist) So I say F Korea.

What Sayeth the Mob?

Last edited by Trample the Elderly; 05-27-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote