Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Thread Hell

WTF??DeAngelo hall continues to get dumped on.....

Thread Hell

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2008, 02:29 PM   #11
skins4life25
Camp Scrub

Re: WTF??DeAngelo hall continues to get dumped on.....

Sorry, I should have been more specific. That was directed at the people who seem to think that he is either A) Top 3 or 4 in the league (I know I read that somewhere on here) or B) Think he is better than Rogers or Springs.

A lot worse people have gotten two picks in 3 games. We're just so used to not seeing that sort of production, that we have exalted him already. Another reason why he has those picks is because teams gameplan to throw at him. He's had more chances.

Who was getting the safety help in Oakland? Nnamdi Asomugha? Hardly.

He has great hands and athleticism but he finds in himself in bad positions constantly. I will say that he has been better since he's been here. Maybe all the acting out he did in Atlanta and Oakland, that led to his sloppy play and departures, is being curbed by our veteran locker room. If he truly wants to be here, great. As long as it's not a crazy contract, I'm all for it. Those that think he's better than Springs or Rogers (even with stone hands) are sorely mistaken (was that better than idiot?).

I agree, the rules are against them. With wideouts turning into DE's with 4.3 speed and the corners can't touch them it's a losing effort most times. Meanwhile star wide receivers can push off every time (unless you're a rook getting no respect, welcome to the league Thomas). Which is why it's even more important to be technically sound, something that he will never be accused of.