Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2008, 01:47 PM   #14
FRPLG
MVP

Re: Golf Drug Testing Question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
LOL

I can relate, the game changes at the drop of a hat. Back when I was 18, it was the summer between my senior year of high school and my freshman year of college. I was playing all the damn time. I went to play 36 with my buddy at the same course, we were there all day long. The first round I shot a 95, was knocking the ball all over the place and putting like hell. We get to the second round, I come up to the 4th hole which was a 135 yard par 3. I yanked my tee shot a little left, the ball bounces on this hill sitting just to the left of the green, the ball shoots off to the right at a 90 degree angle right at the hole, hits the pin squarely with a big BANG, and drops. Lucky ass Ace. First one of my life. From that point on, I was 2 over par over the final 14 holes. It was like the ace snapped me out of the funk. Too bad that on my first 3 holes of that round I was +5, so I ended up with a 5 over par 76 instead of an even par 71.

Still have the ball.
There's always a shot or two that keeps you coming back. It is the foundation of golf.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote