Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Thread Hell

Vince Young overrated?

Thread Hell

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2007, 07:52 PM   #34
That Guy
Living Legend

Re: Vince Young overrated?

it keeps going cause you seem to need to have the last word, even though it's pretty obvious no one else cares.

Quote:
So what you're saying is, skrew any thread that is not directly related to our playoff run? Good to know.
he's saying that he doubts anyone cares about whether vince young is overrated since he doesn't play for us (and never will), he's not in the same division, and we won't be seeing him any time soon... and he has nothing to do with our team now or our recent success or the fact that we could be in the playoffs by sunday night.

you know, it is completely possible to have your own opinions without being a total dipwad about it. every week i seem to see yet another thread based on the "I'm right, and you're stupid (because i said so)" maxim, and it's retarded and a huge waste of time. If you don't care to have an actual debate or conversion, and all that matters is being right no matter what, maybe you should save some time and not bother posting your "facts" on a DISCUSSION BOARD.

sorry if that's a bit harsh, but i've already seen this crap a thousand times before, and it's boring.