Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Other Sports

Miguel Tejada traded to Astros.

Other Sports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2007, 11:01 PM   #1
SkinsLove24/7
Special Teams

Miguel Tejada traded to Astros.

So I don't know if there are any baseball fans out there, I'm sure there are and this just pisses me off. First, because they got not much in return. This guy(Tejada) may be starting to fade in terms of production but he is a flat out leader and cornerstone of the team. They are talking about rebuilding but I honestly would start with this guy. He is the emotional leader and an experienced veteran. Angelos and McPhail are the laughing stock of baseball and as a fan it ticks me off to see this happen. You have a stud like Erik Bedard who may be traded and Brian Roberts who may be trade bait and has said he does not want to be part of a rebuilding team. They are two more guys who are studs, Bedard is flat out dominant and a lefty like that is hard to find, he is the anchor of the rotation and Brian Roberts is as good of a leadoff man as you can find and a fan favorite. I am just pissed what is happening with this organization and a few friends of mine are already planning on going to a few gams with signs or shirts to criticize the team management. Sorry to ramble.

Anyone else feel the same?
SkinsLove24/7 is offline   Reply With Quote