Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Playbook

Warpath Myth vs. Reality

Playbook

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2007, 10:30 AM   #10
BDBohnzie
Playmaker

Re: Warpath Myth vs. Reality

This place is awesome. I've said it before...I used to post at a few other forums, but settled on The Warpath because I felt the caliber of post was more intelligent, and it was pretty low frills. It's hard to scan through posts on other boards because everyone has a goddamn signature banner that's got every color of the rainbow, or you don't agree with the Mods or TPTB, and your ideas tend to get lost in the wash.

Of course there are going to be times when we all don't get along, but if you keep it civil, it'll be kosher.

While it's easy to rely on the Mods to keep a clean house, it helps when the posters keep themselves in check as well. Read over your thread before clicking the reply button, or at least read over it and edit if necessary. I know there have been times where I've written a long rant about something, then deleted it knowing that it wasn't either worth it or wouldn't solve anything. Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all...

And after a loss, if you feel like you have to unwind, go hit the Parking Lot threads. Have some fun, watch some goofy YouTube videos, and come back with a clearer mind. Either that, or bust on Earthquake's XBox skills, or Smootsmack's lack of Tecmo Super Bowl Skills or LB's Deerslaying skills.

“WE TOOK HIM IN THE SIXTH ROUND SO WE'RE NOT SMART EITHER.” - Shanny on what the Skins saw in Alfred Morris
BDBohnzie is offline   Reply With Quote