Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Other Sports

JGR: Denny almost whips Kyle Petty's A$$

Other Sports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2007, 09:41 AM   #1
Sammy Baugh Fan
Playmaker

JGR: Denny almost whips Kyle Petty's A$$

Oh man that was priceless yesterday when Denny jumped out his car to whip Kyle Petty's pety ass. lol Let me say I do not support physical violence but I would have liked to have seen Denny Dot Kyle's Tater for being a jerk. lol

Denny had a pretty good car and Kyle is still somehow on the track riding slowly on his Daddy's [THE King] reputation. Kyle was slow and Denny was passing folks and instead of Kyle moving up the track [like he had been doing most of the race] he drove down and Denny got into the back of him. Wrecked Kyles car for a DNF and Denny's bad enough to put him done 40 Laps.

While Denny was sitting in his car quiet fricking Kyle comes over and OPENS Denny's Safety Net, Has his finger all in Denny's Face and then goes way too far by striking Denny's head when he slapped his vizor down. BOY you woke the Sleeping Giant! Denny had his gloves and helmet off and was out of that car like a rocket to whip Kyle's ass but Kyle [go figure] had RUN from Denny's Garage area. lol

Here's more on it here.
Jayski'sŪ Silly Season Site - Nextel Cup News Page
Quote:
WHY DID HE DO THAT? DID YOU SAY SOMETHING BACK TO HIM? "I did not say one word to him. I asked him to come over and talk to me. He chose to slap my helmet. I have a short fuse. Don't do that. I didn't say one word to him (Petty) in the garage. All I just said wad 'Come here and let me talk to you about it'. He chose to slap my helmet, you know, in hindsight, I should have grabbed his throat."(

Did ya'll see that?

And what were yer thoughts?

Some may be of the opinion Denny was too aggresive. I don't think so but could understand that opinion. He was trying to get back to the front and lead more laps.

Redskin's game came on about this point so I watched the other "Train Wreck". lol

peace
mike