Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

Ravens Fans getting annoying.

Parking Lot

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2007, 02:03 AM   #1
KLHJ2
Inactive

Ravens Fans getting annoying.

I am so tired of taking crap for being a Redskins fan and not a Ravens fan. For the first time in my life I am developing an animosity towards fans outside of both the Division and the Confrence alltogether. I am talking about those annoying people from BMORE. Why I ask, do they have to keep prodding away about something so stupid?

Look we didn't tell the Colts to change cities in the middle of the night. We are not the ones who force fed them Redskins football while there was no other team in the area. We are not even in the same Division as they are. So why must they make it a point to take pop shot at the Redskins every opportunity that they get? They make absolutely no friggin sense. To make things even more curious they are Cleveland Browns fans. I wonder if they would have had the same animosity if the Redskins had moved to Baltimore and changed their name and colors?

To all of the Ravens Fans out there. There is no rivalry between the 2 teams and no matter how bad you want there to be, it never will. We do not care about Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, or Cincy. All we care about is Dallas, NY, and Philly. When I make a comment that the Skins are going to win tonight, I do not go out on an extra effort to say that Baltimore is going down as well. I do not care what Baltimore does, but for some reason you guys cannot get enough of talking about the Skins. Just worry about your own damn team and keep ours out of your mouth.
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote