Yes 12 50.00%
No 12 50.00%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2007, 02:10 AM   #16
Warpath
The Starter

Re: Bonds Hits 755th HR; A-Rod 500th; Zimmerman 37th

He deserves it. I honestly think that the media makes him out to be a bad person because he doesn't give them the time of day. Congrats BBonds I hope you hit 100 more. Im glad he did it and one maybe someone will get it. Its truley exciting to see a milestone in sports like this one. When he fails the steroids test call me bitches.
Bonds played for the Prince William Pirates in like 85 or 86 and one night the power went out in the stadium due to a rainstorm. My dad, brother, and I were there, and I was like Im going to go down and try to get an auto from Bonds because we all knew he was headed to the majors (they pulled his cards out of the local set). I walked down to the fence and the first peron I talked to was Bobby Bonilla, I said he is Barry in there I want his autograph. Bonilla got Bonds and he came over and met me and signed a baseball for me. He was really a nice guy and we talked for a few granted I was 11 or so. I have always thought Bonds was a good guy and just becuase he doesn't give the media the time of day he's a bad guy? Ever think that just because Art Monk never talked to the media is the sole reason he's not in the HOF? Now before you all try to rip me for comparing the two completely different situations think about how the media can skew your opinions to think one way or the other. I believe that the media has turned fans against Bonds. Either way Im a fan of the guy and its really awesome to be old enough and alive to see a milestone record be broken.
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote