Other Sports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2006, 01:05 PM   #10
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Re: Simply put, FEMA sucks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG
I was kidding. I agree with you. My sarcasm doesn't carry well over the net usually. I should know better.

On a different note in the same vein. Is it me or does someone basically throwing bombs about a subject totally rule the political landscape right now? I say this because That Guy, who isn't here right now but I hope he comes back and participates ome more, basically is obviously really anti-Bush. Which most of us can understand. Things are screwded up everywhere and blame lays with him on some. But when people make statements followed by logical and reasonable rebuttals and the original person making the statements justs yells and screams about it don't they invalidate themselves? That Guy come back and continue this!
We should have an official sarcasm font color or something. Sorry about that, I'm just a little edgy with the people who hate Bush but can't tell you why with actual facts. They're everywhere. They never use facts, they only argue with emotions. They'll even hope for bad news for the nation because they hate a single man so much. It's the COOL thing to do according to Hollywood scumbags and MTV, but thankfully MOST of them aren't old enough to vote and if they are...are too lazy to leave their computers to do so.

Yeah, like I said, there's a LOT of blame to go around about Katrina, but to try to place it on any single person or even agency if just stupid.

Hey, I heard sirens go by...I hope Bush and his cronies are responding NOW. If someone is sick, it's HIS fault if they die.

See how stupid that mindset is? He can't be everywhere all of the time and really, he isn't supposed to be. That's why we have state and even local governments...for LOCAL issues.
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote