Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2024, 12:40 AM   #10
nonniey
The Starter

Re: Presidential Race 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Biden is a god damn fucking embarrassment.

I hope everyone clearly understands now why this country is in terrible shape…the policies of a dementia ridden jack ass

Can’t name one policy that’s been effective…I point to policies of Biden and the shithole democrats that explain every fucking problem this country has which are many.
Only Biden is an embarrassment???

Biden definitely had a catastrophically bad debate which likely sinks his chances of reelection, but both are goddamn embarrassments. It is becoming clear as day that Biden suffers from dementia and the other choice is an immature pro-Russian self-serving criminal who attempted a coup against the United States (and who also is starting to show signs of senility).

Like I've been saying we are so screwed.

The Dems only chance of stopping Trump at this point is doing something they are just not capable of at this point. That is to dump to Biden and nominate someone from the right wing of the Democratic party (ie That would be dead center of the overall political range) that has name recognition - There is only one that fits that criteria and that would be Manchin (Sinema as VP?) and no way in hell would the current progressively controlled Dems ever make that move.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote