Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2023, 10:50 AM   #10
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Do those that vote for Trump get a I hate America more shirt? That's the problem we're facing. I detest the Biden administration, but if the choice is Trump or Biden I'm voting for Biden (Not sitting out like in 2016). Trump cannot be allowed into office again. That bastard tried a coup which makes him an outright enemy of the Constitution.
Sure, give 'em a shirt.

Just to clarify, I wasn't saying don't vote for Biden AND vote for Trump. I am still undecided on who I'm voting for, but it certainly won't be Trump either.

Know what would be cool, is if every single person that voted previously, votes for anyone else in their party besides the incumbent (or former president or Hillary Clinton) in the next election they were up for. If you were a democrat, you would still vote for a democrat, same for republicans, but you would get all new blood in there. It will never happen, but it would be awesome. But alas, we will get 4 more years of the Manchurian Candidate Biden, who can't even walk off stage w/o getting confused.

I wish I could just not care anymore. The country is being absolutely destroyed and won't even exist anywhere near its current form if I live to old age. I don't have kids. I should just live the rest of my life out as happy as I can w/ whatever portion of my money the government lets me keep.

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote