Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2021, 12:15 PM   #11
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Nobody is moving the goalposts. You mentioned kids in cages. I am pointing out the difference between Trump ripping them from their parents. Every single thing you say is to take heat off what your God did for four years by comparison. Yet you never had a problem during your Gods reign with any of it. There is a right way and a wrong way to get things done. Now that things are being done the right way you are up in arms. It is laughable. The other problem is 85% of what you say is absolute horseshit. There was always fence being built at the southern border Chico. Long before your God had what he thought was a brilliant idea - Just not to the tune of 60 kazillion dollars like dipshit wanted. You are the only one moving goalposts. Btw the majority of terrorists we need to worry about are your maga brethren who already live among us.
Trump ripping them from parents? Laughable. I guess Obama ripped them as well...since the same policy as Obama admitted?

Kids in cages is the right way now? This is exactly the criticism from the left previously and the goal post moving. Unaccompanied minors placed in holding cells were kids in cages Punch. Period, end of story. That’s the original frame. Stick with it, don’t change the scope aka move goal post.

Same as building the wall which Biden is now considering. A wall is a wall.

I know it’s hard to deal with receipts

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote