The Too Soon 2021 NFL Draft Thread

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2021, 01:20 PM   #10
Scalper

Re: The Too Soon 2021 NFL Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRedskinsFan View Post
Your “pot plant” comment is out of bounds. This individual gave up his right leg playing for your team, and played heroically when pressed into emergency because we literally had no one else to play.
He is paid $20M+ a year for a profession he knowingly chose, including the risks. I would never want anyone to lose a leg playing football, but it is a dangerous game and no one put a gun to Smith's head and forced him to play. He is a shell of his former self in terms of playing skills. No one will ever dispute Smith's character, he is a stellar human being, but he has always been a mediocre QB at best. Assessing extremely high-paid players based on their physical gifts and limitations is not out of bounds, it comes with the territory. Enough of the PC police. Try reading the first amendment. Enough of the censorship in this country. The people I want to have the right to speak the most are those whose views I find the most offensive, because without that freedom you have tyranny. Who made you the omniscient arbitrator of what is in and out of bounds? Move to Russia or China, Comrade.
Scalper is offline   Reply With Quote