Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2020, 08:34 PM   #11
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I agree with what Shaq and Barkley said but you do have some facts wrong. It was a no knock warrant so there was no announcement. To me it is frustrating that we have a situation in which an innocent person was killed and there is no accountability. This probably needs to go into police reform but the habits that we view as acceptable police practices need to change. It puts our police in bad situations that are easily avoidable. Serving no knock warrants at 1:00 am in states where they have castle defense laws in place, serving no knock warrants at residents where a law abiding registered gun holder is sleeping. These are all avoidable and should be policy and Taylor would be alive. We would never tolerate a teacher working one on one with a student after school, or a surgeon being on call for 72 hours but for some reason this is viewed as acceptable in police departments.

I just don't understand why the 2A supporters and/or the NRA don't step up. Intruders burst in the home at 1 am and a gun owner defends themselves, this is literally every 2a supporter's wet dream.