Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Coronavirus (political)

Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2020, 05:49 PM   #11
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Coronavirus (political)

They both just need to STFU.............................

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kare...191320110.html

According to the second lady, Pence was apparently unaware of the Mayo Clinic’s policy requiring all visitors to wear face masks. “As our medical experts have told us, wearing a mask prevents you from spreading disease. And knowing he doesn’t have COVID-19, he didn’t wear one,” she said. “It was actually after he left Mayo Clinic that he found out that they had a policy of asking everyone to wear a mask.” A report from CNN disputed that claim, stating that Pence’s team was briefed by the clinic days before his scheduled visit.

The second lady’s comments come as Pence receives immense backlash for his decision not to wear a face mask, especially since he has spearheaded the coronavirus task force at the White House. In a now-deleted tweet, the Mayo Clinic said it had informed the Vice President of its masking policy before his arrival. The policy, issued April 13 states that all patients and visitors are required to wear a face covering or mask, per recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

After looking at the picture I'm going to side with the MAYO CLINIC on this one , pretty sure people there know how to wear a freaking mask.