Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Redskins Training Camp Thread

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2019, 09:25 AM   #11
Redskins247
Impact Rookie

Re: Redskins Training Camp Thread

Went to training camp yesterday so I thought I'd share a few notes from their last day there but first time I'd ever been. First thing that really struck me was Haskins size...he looked like a TE standing next to Colt and Case! When he throws the crossing route over the middle, his ball just has more zip on it than the others...he definitely has the arm. Doctson dropped a couple of nice balls thrown to him...my hope level for him is all gone. Offense did 2:00 minute drills towards the end...best looking drive they had was when they hit either Davis or Reed on every play right down the field. Holcomb was practicing with the first team D the whole time, he's looking like the starter...he flies around all over the place.

Had the kids with me, props to Haskins, Norman, and Chris Thompson who were the only guys that came out and signed autographs, especially for all the kids...and they stayed for a LONG time afterwards and probably did even more once they went inside the VIP area. Had a buddy that took his kids on "kids day", and the only guys that signed were Norman, Tress Way, and Hopkins...he was really disappointed.
Redskins247 is offline   Reply With Quote