Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Trent Williams holding out for new deal

Locker Room Main Forum

View Poll Results: Should the Redskins pay or trade Trent Williams?
Pay him 34 46.58%
Trade him 39 53.42%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2019, 11:16 AM   #11
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Re: Trent Williams holding out for new deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Bruce Allen is fucking douchebag, Trent is acting like a 320lb pussy. If he wants nothing to do with the Redskins and wants to be traded, then just say it. instead of playing games and having sources spill rumors, act up, be a man and say trade me now. The team stood by Trent when he got suspended twice for weed, bar fight when he got hit in the head with a bottle (probably what caused the issue).
Charlie Casserly said something along the lines that the team could have easily gone after his guaranteed money after his two pots suspensions and they didn't. He also brought up a good point that if the team were to do anything extra for Trent, Kerrigan's agent would likely be knocking on their door since he's in a similar contract situation, yet he's been more consistent and durable than Trent.

As I've said before, I'm done with Trent. I mean, we were probably a year or two away from figuring out what life after him would be for the team (due to his health/age), so he's just moved that ahead of schedule. I just hope the team doesn't make the same mistake that they did with Cousins, and let this linger around.

Let's just get Schreff's deal done and let's move on from this stupid distraction.
R.I.P. #21