Parking Lot

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2019, 01:26 PM   #11
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The Getting Old Sucks Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Getting old does suck in a lot of ways, but at the same time I'd have no interest in being 21 again. Anyone else agree?

What sucks these days most for me is waking up with random aches and pains. I'm like shit what did I do yesterday, oh yeah went for a walk. A fucking half hour walk is enough to make me limp out of bed in the morning.

Hangovers really blow too. 2 beers and a couple of bourbons? Used to be no big deal. Now it's guaranteed to make me wake up with a pounding headache. And if I really go out on a bender forget about it, I'm under the weather for at least 2 full days. On the positive side I guess it's really made me cut back on drinking the last few years.
Fully agree. One thing we did stumble upon was we went out an bought a really good bed! I swear to God it makes a difference. we have a Tempur Pedic and I will never buy anything else , they are expensive as hell but worth it and bye the way the other impersonators mattress in a box aren't close to the real thing!