Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2018, 04:42 PM   #11
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
are you just trolling the board (or me cuz I can't get over the ignorance of your statement)?

I ABSOLUTELY SUPPORT TRUMP, and I ABSOLUTELY CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THE UNITED STATES. To claim those are mutually exclusive is to call me directly a liar, and I'm not. You need to back off of your statement.

Maybe, if you open your perspective, you may learn a thing or two. From our past discussions I doubt you wil , but in this case particularly, you are making a claim of my foundational beliefs that is completely false. It's not a question of opinion, or some false news somewhere. You are blatantly wrong, and refuse to acknowledge any level of comprehension of that fact.
You are entitled to your opinion ,no matter how wrong it is. Cred I realize you are of "genius level individual" and that puts you miles above me academically I understand this but in no way does it equate to your personal feelings are right and mine are wrong .People that care about America and care about what happens to it's citizens and care about the great history of this country and what this country stands for just not here but around the World can not support trump,it's is not possible.Something you need to think about considering the holiday we are about to celebrate.