Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2018, 02:35 PM   #11
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Parkland Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins247 View Post
How about parents taking the most initiative here and knowing what the hell is going on with your kid?? These parents who can't believe that their child did this simply are horrible parents and didn't give a sh!t about their child. Nowadays every parent should have access to their kids social media pages, internet usage and phones and monitor them regularly. And why does your high school kid have access to a AR-15 in the first place! Parents if you have guns, lock them up in a safe. Parents HAVE to be the first step in trying to prevent these type of events!
You are right but it's all so part of the problem ....the parents.Many pro gun parents do have their children trained to handle guns and don't believe it can happen to them.Their kids are members of the NRA and such ,they have taken class's and such,it's why and how kids like this have the ways and means to have multiple guns.

This kid in FL bragged about his gun ownership,the kid from New-town was taught to handle guns by his own Mom and the kids from Columbine were jr NRA memebers. I am NOT BLAMING the NRA just pointing out that they been educated on and about guns. I live in the country of Maryland and when my kids went to high school(15 -20 years ago) they said it was not unusual for friends of theirs who would hunt with family and come straight to school after hunting at 3/4 am in the morning with their guns in their trucks ,some would bring the deer so they could give it to a teacher. It's a mind set.

Now they want to arm the teachers,what if a teacher doesn't want to carry a gun?