Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2018, 06:32 PM   #11
WillH
The Starter

Re: 2018 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
The Skins can afford to pay Zach Brown what he's worth - probably $7M per - but they just don't want to pay him. Same dumb-ass FO we all know! The guy was a true stud for us, but NO.
I don't agree. Yours is an emotional post, not a rational one.

1. We don't know what they can afford until Cousins is figured out.

2. The FO brought him in on a steal of a deal, and now it seems like they are evaluating what he's worth. Don't you think it's prudent to do those type of evaluations, or should they just sign good players to whatever contract they want? Being prudent with the cap is smart not stupid. Perhaps you are saying that you believe that they will not properly evaluate him because of their intelligence level? Well, in his case, they did a better job of it than 31 other teams last year.

Sooo tired of the mindless blaming of the FO. If you're going to criticize please add something to the conversation, hate for hate sake is exhausting. We get it, they've made mistakes, let's break those mistakes down and compare to others, or evaluate potential future decisions they should make, or drool over potential draft picks or FA, or in this case actually break down what we think a player is worth and why, but please let's spare each other from mindless emotional reactions, it's not a game day thread.

3. I really like him, and at times he was a stud, but he sucks in coverage and without JA our run defense sucked. Ultimately, I think he's an impact player when he has other impact players around him, and even when he doesn't he is a tackling machine. That's probably worth 7 mil, if you have the cap space, IMO.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk