Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2017, 04:01 PM   #11
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The Good News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
Damn! Nice, congrats all.

I have a really fucked up story that could have easily started off in The Bad News Thread, but deserves to be in here now.

The tl;dr of it is, a few months ago, the police came and took my stepdad for questioning. The problem? My nine year old nephew accused him of sexual assault. My brother died almost eight years ago in a car accident, so the mother moved away. Went fucking insane.

Has taken a huge toll on the family after numerous hearings, etc. Also brought a lot of questions from my dad's side asking, "Did he do anything to you while you were a kid?" The answer is a resounding FUCK NO, not once. Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago, no charges will be brought if they agreed to no contact. It's bittersweet, but I can see the stress out of my stepdad's face now.

Will post the long version when I get some time, but basically one really fucked up person (the mother) hurt a LOT of people in our family just trying to stop visitation.
TMC , sorry to hear that but glad that it seems to be working out ,make sure the 9 year old nephew gets the help he needs.