Parking Lot

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2017, 01:24 PM   #11
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: I Got All Sorts of Warpath Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
So it was April 2015 and in a matter of days my 2nd child was born, my mother passed away and I began a new job. All three required much of my attention. Most surprisingly all the work that was (still is involved) in dealing with my mother's estate.

So to be clear, it was my own personal life and responsibilities that led me to stop posting on here. It wasn't any thread or post (although there was a stretch when things had settled down a bit that I was on here but the posts were all paragraph-long back and forths between just two of you). I let Matty know in late 2015 that with everything going on I just couldn't really contribute to the Warpath anymore and offered to relinquish my moderator title. Matty was kind enough to leave me with a Moderator Emeritus title

As for the personal threats that one poster made against me. Yeah it sucked, but I stayed on long after that incident. I'm still around on the interwebs (in places I kind of need to be for work), still talking Skins and sharing info when I can. But unfortunately I just don't have the time I used to that would allow me to be a regular contributor here anymore.

Congratulations on your second child, and I hope your new job is going great! Sorry to hear about your mother.
Even a part time contributor would be great! Maybe like a Sunday evening Smootsmack question and answer / meet and greet thread. Keep you in one place so that you can maximize your time here.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote