Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Election Day

Debating with the enemy

View Poll Results: Anonymous Presidential Poll: Who did you vote for?
Clinton 16 44.44%
Trump 13 36.11%
Johnson 4 11.11%
Stein 1 2.78%
Other 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2016, 04:42 PM   #11
metalskins
The Starter

Re: Election Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
All this aside, I really want to see if anyone puts their money where their mouth is on moving out of the country. I'm in wait-and-see mode. I think a terrible, unqualified person won. I don't think everyone who supports him has a lot of hate in their hearts, but many did. I do truly hope I'm proven wrong. I'll never change my opinion on him as a person unless he does a lot of good for a lot of people. That's where I don't hold my breath...
My vote for him was simply because I am tired of career politicians getting into the White House and keeping with the status quo - which is exactly what Hillary Clinton would have done. I think people wanted a shake up in the White house, and Trump was about the only way it was going to get shook. Donald Trump is not my favorite individual, but people are greatly underestimating how powerful and smart he is. He might be exactly what this country needs. I voted for him, I'm going to support him. I don't give a damn who likes it or not. If I can't stand the SOB toward the end of his four years, I'll vote for someone else. But anybody who wants to call me racist, bigoted, and a moron for casting my vote for him is, quite frankly, and idiot.