Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

No indictment in the mike brown case

Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2014, 11:16 AM   #24
over the mountain
Playmaker

Re: No indictment in the mike brown case

the baltimore lighting festival of baltimore's washington monument was on tv last night and we were watching and my lady and i started talking about garner, brown etc and all the race crap she has been reading online and even from her own friends telling her to "not pull the race card" etc ..

she told me last week she and my daughter were waiting to cross the street. we live right in downtown baltimore, not alabama or iowa.

she sd this woman walked by her and said "did my money pay for that purse or did yours?". she was carrying a large coach purse i got her for christmas 3 years ago. a guy joined the lady and he sd something about taxes and welfare. my lady stood in disbelief and didnt say anything.

i dont understand this push from neo-conservatives and tea party people thinking there is an actual race war going on in america and how they need to take up arms against "the war against christmas" or "the war against traditional marriage" .....

why would a complete strange feel like they could talk down unsolicited to a 35 year mother doing nothing but dressed respectable and waiting to cross the street with the cutest 2 year old genetics could make?

in 2014 in the holiday season in baltimore city . .. . wtf.

edit -

read these unprovoked racist comments from tea party and neo-cons re a basketball game .... and they wonder why most of america thinks theyre racist lol ... i actually agree w glenn beck on many points but man, conservatives are mostly racist driven policies imo

College Basketball Player Won’t Win Any Sportsmanship Trophies After This Last-Second Stunt | Video | TheBlaze.com

Last edited by over the mountain; 12-05-2014 at 12:50 PM.
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote