Sons of Anarchy Season 7

Parking Lot

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2014, 09:13 PM   #11
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 7

Spoilers below, highlight to read.

At this point I feel like anything can happen. I don't see how the SOA avoids an all out war with the Chinese. Somebody gave secrets to Lin. I think after this last episode Nero probably wants to cut all ties with Jax. I wonder if it was Marks who sold them out, maybe the niners were playing the sons. And I really don't see any way the end goal of "SOA eliminating the Chinese, out of the gun business, totally into legit enterprises, Jax manages to survive all this with his club intact" happens after this.

I just get the feeling that was far from the last bloodshed we're gonna see before this thing is over. In between Gemma going to extreme lengths to protect Juice I don't see how either of them survive once Jax learns the truth, but then again Jax will never learn the truth if both of them die. No way I see the series ending without Jax learning the truth about Tara, I would probably be annoyed that they would go a whole season dragging that shit out only to let it go. And of course there's the whole Indian Hills thing with Jury going on. Damn there's so much to keep up with on this show. Definitely going to be a hell of an ending though.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote