Skins vs DA BEARS pre game thread

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2013, 06:11 PM   #11
Green Monk Machine

Re: Skins vs DA BEARS pre game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Yeah Kyle needs to just look at the Giants game, which I'm sure he is. We need to give it to Morris 30 times, Helu 15 and have RG3 carry it 5-6 times. If he can do that this game can be won.
I think if we continue to script plays for Rob to be running, we won't have him ever healthy and to be so bone headed that means we will also have Kyle as the OC. If we ever want to build a winning franchise, than we need to have a system for Rob to mature and be a real QB that drops back and throws to our overpaid targets. If he runs, it better be b/c everyone is covered. We'd be doing us a disservice by enabling the demise of his career. Unless all you want is hype and subway style marketing commercials. Me, I'd rather have a f'kn championship team that doesn't need gimmicks to win. At least look like the sport that originated as lining up man to man and the great slinging Sammy which evolved this sport further by passing. Want QB option? Than tune into smarter nfl teams or NCAA. It has no future to benefit from in DC, really MD, but mostly VA.