Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

What's Cole's Problem?

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 02-28-2005, 01:53 PM   #1
offiss

What's Cole's Problem?

This guy is really starting to irritate me, I didn't mind him staying at first because I thought he was disgruntled but a decent guy, he say's he want's out, and is now doing everything to prevent that from happening, now he want's a new contract from whoever trades for him? Now I want him out of here, he doesn't know what he want's, or he's just interested in the money, either way I say see ya LC!
offiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 01:54 PM   #2
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Re: What's Cole's Problem?

Sounds to me like this is becoming more and more about the $$$.
Old 02-28-2005, 01:58 PM   #3
Redskins_P
Fight for old DC!

Wow, I never knew a 13 million dollar signing bonus was chump change.
Redskins_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 01:59 PM   #4
Big C
Mr. Brightside

seriously, coles was one of my favorites, but now hes bein a little bitch and its rediculous.
Old 02-28-2005, 02:01 PM   #5
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

I would really love to know the reason he wants to leave straight from HIS mouth.
Old 02-28-2005, 02:12 PM   #6
e16bball
Special Teams

Well yeah he is being pretty bitchy, I believe because he has some specific target in mind. In fact, it's probably somewhere we wouldnt consider trading him, which is why I think he is demanding a release.

I wonder where he wants to go.
e16bball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 02:14 PM   #7
diehardskin2982
Another Year, another mess.

Don't get the Coles situation misunderstood. Like Lavar a year ago, he claims management said one thing, but turned around and did some thing else. He may be Mildly upset but I'd bet he would be willing to stay on the team if push came to shove and nothing was worked out I don't think he'd sit out like McCardelle or Ogunglei. The $ situation is driven mainly by the agent, because thats how they get paid.

Think about like this, no one is trully ever willing to give something for nothing. If he was released, he would clearly have no problem giving up that bonus money because he could easily make it back when he inked a new contract. In a trade with out a contract extension he'd just lose 5mil and who knows how much the agent would lose. He was tring to get out of here for free and I think the redskins are doing the right thing with this because no one gets something for nothing especially when you would in turn fuck over the team!
Old 02-28-2005, 02:27 PM   #8
Funbunchfan
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardskin2982
Don't get the Coles situation misunderstood. Like Lavar a year ago, he claims management said one thing, but turned around and did some thing else. He may be Mildly upset but I'd bet he would be willing to stay on the team if push came to shove and nothing was worked out I don't think he'd sit out like McCardelle or Ogunglei. The $ situation is driven mainly by the agent, because thats how they get paid.

Think about like this, no one is trully ever willing to give something for nothing. If he was released, he would clearly have no problem giving up that bonus money because he could easily make it back when he inked a new contract. In a trade with out a contract extension he'd just lose 5mil and who knows how much the agent would lose. He was tring to get out of here for free and I think the redskins are doing the right thing with this because no one gets something for nothing especially when you would in turn fuck over the team!
He wasnt going to lose 5 million in a trade that is why we couldnt trade him without restructuring Samuels contract
Funbunchfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 02:29 PM   #9
offiss

Quote:

Turn what? :cheeky-sm
Old 02-28-2005, 02:37 PM   #10
Redskins_P
Fight for old DC!

Could it be that Coles wants to go to Dallas to reunite with the coach that drafted him? Just a thought.......
Old 02-28-2005, 02:43 PM   #11
diehardskin2982
Another Year, another mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins_P
Could it be that Coles wants to go to Dallas to reunite with the coach that drafted him? Just a thought.......
Snyder wouldn't let that happen he's a fan first, then a owner or atleast thats how he acts sometimes
Old 02-28-2005, 02:58 PM   #12
Redskins_P
Fight for old DC!

Quote:
Snyder wouldn't let that happen he's a fan first, then a owner or atleast thats how he acts sometimes

Not only Snyder, but Gibbs wouldn't let that happen either.

I just thought about that because the Redskins clearly do not want to release him, and it seems like maybe Coles already has a team in mind.

Like I said, its just a thought.
Old 02-28-2005, 02:47 PM   #13
Yellow31
Special Teams

I say to heck with him let him rot, if he wants his money he has to play. They signed him 2 years ago for a $13 million bonus and now he wants more?? Suck it up and play, if he doesn't want to be a skin let him retire and get nothing. Maybe he can come back and suck in Baltimore with Deion in a couple of years, I hear he needs some company on the IR and by then his toe ought to be good and arthritic.
Yellow31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 02:54 PM   #14
firstdown
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow31
I say to heck with him let him rot, if he wants his money he has to play. They signed him 2 years ago for a $13 million bonus and now he wants more?? Suck it up and play, if he doesn't want to be a skin let him retire and get nothing. Maybe he can come back and suck in Baltimore with Deion in a couple of years, I hear he needs some company on the IR and by then his toe ought to be good and arthritic.
Deion had toe problems himself. Remember all the flack he took missing games with turf toe.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 04:24 PM   #15
offiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow31
Yellow31 stop holding back your true feeling's, this isn't that kind of forum just let it out.