Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Lighten Up On Snyder

Locker Room Main Forum

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 03:07 PM   #1
Skinny Tee
The Starter

Lighten Up On Snyder

Snyder has been receiving a lot of negative backlash after this loss to the Lions. Everyone should lighten up because Snyder isn't such a bad guy. Though it's hard to find some things that ingratiate him right now check out this article from last year.

The cellphone trick he pulls is just hiliarious!...too funny...Snyder's not so bad.

It's a rich rivalry for Dallas Cowboys, Redskins owners: Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder are friendly rivals
Old 09-29-2009, 03:10 PM   #2
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Lighten Up On Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Tee View Post
Snyder has been receiving a lot of negative backlash after this loss to the Lions. Everyone should lighten up because Snyder isn't such a bad guy. Though it's hard to find some things that ingratiate him right now check out this article from last year.

The cellphone trick he pulls is just hiliarious!...too funny...Snyder's not so bad.

It's a rich rivalry for Dallas Cowboys, Redskins owners: Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder are friendly rivals
I agree man, lets get off DS. When he brought Gibbs back we all loved him, it's not his fault Zorn can't lead an offense. DS isn't missing reads on defense or rushing for 50 yds a game.. (CP) I bet when he brings in Shanahan or Holmgren you guys will forgive him.. Winning cures everything.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:16 PM   #3
Skinny Tee
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I agree man, lets get off DS. When he brought Gibbs back we all loved him, it's not his fault Zorn can't lead an offense. DS isn't missing reads on defense or rushing for 50 yds a game.. (CP) I bet when he brings in Shanahan or Holmgren you guys will forgive him.. Winning cures everything.
Yeah...how can you not like Snyder more after reading this article???
Old 09-29-2009, 03:23 PM   #4
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Dude all he wants to do is win.. It's really hard to win Championships in the Nfl, ask Marino amongst other greats to never win it.. The article is funny, freaking Billionaire owners, that would be nice lol. I am a believer in Snyder and I still think if Gibbs was here, we would be a top 10 team.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:27 PM   #5
Skinny Tee
The Starter

Quote:
Dude all he wants to do is win.. It's really hard to win Championships in the Nfl, ask Marino amongst other greats to never win it.. The article is funny, freaking Billionaire owners, that would be nice lol. I am a believer in Snyder and I still think if Gibbs was here, we would be a top 10 team.
I CAUGHT HIM!!!...I CAUGHT HIM YOU GUYS!!!

A Snyder supporter!!!...Lock this bastard up and hang him!!!

My trick worked! I ensnared a Snyder supporter or even Dan Snyder himself! LET'S STRING HIM UP GUYS!!!
Old 09-29-2009, 10:53 PM   #6
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Quote:

My trick worked! I ensnared a Snyder supporter or even Dan Snyder himself! LET'S STRING HIM UP GUYS!!!
ROFLMAO. I thought maybe someone was smoking too much weed today, or you worked directly with him and you were trying to do damage control. LOL. OMG, I took a drink and reread your post here and soda almost came out of my nose.

I instantly had the Monty Python's "Holey Grail" scene in my mind where they are yelling....."We've found a witch, we've found a witch." LOL.

Old 09-30-2009, 09:44 AM   #7
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Quote:

Hey Skinny, I've been thinking this one up since 2 in the moring and a few hours of sleep....so let me try it out.....

Any one want tickets to the Tampa game?

wink, wink, nod, nod.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:13 PM   #8
Spence
Special Teams

Quote:
Dude all he wants to do is win..
That's not true. The most important thing he wants to do is run the front office. If winning was all that mattered to Dan Snyder, he'd put a real management team in charge of personnel decisions. As long as he and Vinny Cerrato are making these decisions, the Redskins will never be a consistently good team. Never. If Snyder wants to win, the first thing he should do is fire himself and Vinny.

Don't hold your breath.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:48 PM   #9
MCWHITEY

Quote:
R U A Paint Huffer????
Old 09-29-2009, 05:08 PM   #10
beemnsevenspop
Camp Scrub

Quote:

Oh yeah - what a couple of regular Joes those two megalomaniac billionaires are....
Old 09-29-2009, 03:25 PM   #11
firstdown
Living Legend

Quote:
While I love Gibbs I'm not sold that bringing him back was such a great idea. The one thing I can say about Snyder is that he wants to win more then anyone but just keeps failing. I'm sure at some point he will figure this out but right now it does not look all that good.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:21 PM   #12
over the mountain
Playmaker

skinny tee i like you buddy but come on . . . you pull an article out from last year and post it?

DS is a very very rich . . .

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_K82I7mHQcg...s400/nerds.bmp[img]

NERD!!

ps - dangit i can never get pics to show up. where the hell is that IT nerd for our office.

Last edited by over the mountain; 09-29-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:24 PM   #13
Skinny Tee
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
skinny tee i like you buddy but come on . . . you pull an article out from last year and post it?

DS is a very very rich . . .

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_K82I7mHQcg...s400/nerds.bmp

NERD!!

ps - dangit i can never get pics to show up. where the hell is that IT nerd for our office.
You have to do it like this...

[img] (THE LINK GOES HERE) [/img]

Put those [img] things around your link and it will show up.

...Snyder's the best isn't he???
Old 09-29-2009, 03:37 PM   #14
The Goat
Pro Bowl

Oh what a heart warming story...Snyder's daughter loaded HTTR as a ringtone onto a cell phone and two billionaires can get along. Pssssshhhhh pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:53 PM   #15
Longtimefan
Playmaker

Quote:

Snyder has been recieving negative backlash since his experiment with Bruce Smith, Mark Carrier, Dieon Sanders, Jeff George and a host of others.

He may not seem like a bad owner to those who don't have a lot to compare him too, but being a supporter of this team long before Snyder was born, he fails miserably in comparison to his predecessor. Even the late George Marshall who was the owner when we purchased our first season tickets, with all his faults would turn over in his grave if he could what has been done to his beloved Redskins. People who truly love the Redskins and have been faithful followers for many years are not going to let Snyder off the hook as easily as a few lines from the keypad, they're going to stay on his case until he demonstrates he's willing/or has learned how to run a professional sports franchise. The onus is on him, if he never learns it won't be because he hasn't had time to do so, or supporters willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.