Commanders Post at The Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Commanders Post at The Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Debating with the enemy Discuss politics, current events, and other hot button issues here.

Presidential Race 2024

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-12-2024, 09:46 AM   #376
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Re: Presidential Race 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Billboards in AZ, can't make this shit up, GOP just isn't a serious party

Arizona GOP Launches 'Eat Less Kittens' Billboards Referencing Unfounded Conspiracy Theory
I will say I should be grateful for the immigrants taking the attention away from me performing free gender reconstruction surgery during the school day. At least my neighbor is leaving me alone now.

Advertisements
Old 09-13-2024, 07:43 AM   #377
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
She's a politician, she will blow whatever way benefits her the most. If being progressive is helpful to her, then she's left of Sanders, need to be more moderate to get to be VP, ok, I'm a moderate again. She will do whatever it takes for power. And damn if it isn't working, she's very likely going to be president. Man, what a career (politicians in general). Who the hell knows what she will try to do as president, she waffles more than IHOP. It's like the ole Pelosi saying, you have to open the president to see what's inside the president. So I guess we'll find out in 2025.
Look at you channeling your inner Bernie Sanders! I have never been more proud of you! There is hope yet!
Old 09-13-2024, 07:54 AM   #378
Darrell Green Fan
Special Teams

This just in: Kamala Harris is the only politician in history to change positions for politcal gain.
Darrell Green Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2024, 02:16 PM   #379
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell Green Fan View Post
This just in: Kamala Harris is the only politician in history to change positions for politcal gain.
LOL, I'll alert the media!
Old 09-13-2024, 03:22 PM   #380
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Funny stuff...................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6l9U3jO0Ic
Old 09-13-2024, 10:45 PM   #381
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, I'll alert the media!
These amazing rebuttals are just further proof that there's no reason to discuss politics here (but I'm not smart enough to stay away).

For example) What amazing scientific breakthrough does Kamala know about that makes her now support fracking? She hasn't changed her position. She's either always been against fracking or was never against it. Her actual position hasn't changed, she's just a fucking liar that will say whatever benefits her the most at the time. But she's got the D next to her name, so it doesn't matter to you guys.
Old 09-14-2024, 05:54 AM   #382
Darrell Green Fan
Special Teams

Quote:
These amazing rebuttals are just further proof that there's no reason to discuss politics here (but I'm not smart enough to stay away).

For example) What amazing scientific breakthrough does Kamala know about that makes her now support fracking? She hasn't changed her position. She's either always been against fracking or was never against it. Her actual position hasn't changed, she's just a fucking liar that will say whatever benefits her the most at the time. But she's got the D next to her name, so it doesn't matter to you guys.
Trump literally said in 1999: "I’m very pro-choice.. I just believe in choice." In 2020 Vance was talking up clean energy at a speech at Ohio State. Republicans were heard being critical of Trump on 1/6, many never believed the election was stolen yet they went with the narrative and openly supported Trump because their voters felt this way. The brave one who did not got voted out of office after winning landslide elections throughout her career.

McCarthy was recorded saying "I'm done with this guy" before doing a complete 180 and being one of his biggest ass kissers. As did JD Vance and RFK Jr. They all change positions and/or lie about their true feelings for political gain

Why are you so dead set on only criticizing Kamala and her supporters? Why aren't you criticiizing Republicans for the exact same behavior? Perhaps it's because they have an R next to their name?

Last edited by Darrell Green Fan; 09-14-2024 at 08:32 AM.
Old 09-14-2024, 06:04 AM   #383
Darrell Green Fan
Special Teams

JD Vance just said "I don't think many people are going to be influenced by a billionaire celebrity who I think is disconnected from the interests and the problems of most Americans.”

He is unaware that he just described his boss and just motivated more young people to vote against them. He is the gift that keeps on giving. Are more Americans really going to vote for these 2 numb nuts?
Old 09-14-2024, 07:07 AM   #384
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
This just in: Kamala Harris is the only politician in history to change positions for political gain.

Trump literally said in 1999: "I’m very pro-choice.. I just believe in choice." In 2020 Vance was talking up clean energy at a speech at Ohio State. Republicans were heard being critical of Trump on 1/6, many never believed the election was stolen yet they went with the narrative and openly supported Trump because their voters felt this way. The brave one who did not got voted out of office.

McCarthy was recorded saying "I'm done with this guy" before doing a complete 180 and being one of his biggest ass kissers. As did JD Vance. They all change positions and/or lie about their true feelings for political gain

Kamala is not unique, they all do this. Why are you so dead set on criticizing her and her supporters? Why aren't you criticiizing Republicans for the exact same behavior? Perhaps it's because they have an R next to their name?
Trump is a flip-flopper too. I'm way more consistent and conservative than he is. I'd tell the same to any republican that gives me any shit for not towing his company line. But we have a 99% shit on Trump ratio here, so I don't need to pile on because of something he said in 1999. Definitely don't want to get into another discussion about abortion either. Kamala gets treated like some sort of saint now, when up to a couple months ago no one took her seriously. Nor should anyone have before or now.

I criticized Trump picking Vance as his VP pick. Feel free to go back and check. He should have picked someone else. I have zero loyalty to Vance. And he does seem weird to me.

Lol at McCarthy. I couldn't care less about anything he says or does. He reminds me of a young turtle (McConnell).
Old 09-14-2024, 08:30 AM   #385
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
JD Vance just said "I don't think many people are going to be influenced by a billionaire celebrity who I think is disconnected from the interests and the problems of most Americans.”

He is unaware that he just described his boss and just motivated more young people to vote against them. He is the gift that keeps on giving. Are more Americans really going to vote for these 2 numb nuts?

I'm hoping not but truth is there are morons out there that will. Vance is an idiot as is trump. Look as he clings to that Cat and Dog shit, hell even republican's are saying he was shit in the debate. I could see a change at V.P for trump but he is too proud to step down like Biden did.
Biden didn't like it but people were not afraid to tell him to step aside and eventually(begrudgingly) he agreed. Anyone think trump would do that, anyone think any of trumps family or friends would tell him he lost it and to drop out , HELL NO! People will bitch about Kamala becuase she is a Dem and becuase she pose's a good threat to trump , maga cult. JMPO but people who won't call out trump just becuase others are doing it or they are afraid is chicken shit, what is righ is right.
Old 09-14-2024, 08:36 AM   #386
Darrell Green Fan
Special Teams

Quote:
Trump is a flip-flopper too. I'm way more consistent and conservative than he is. I'd tell the same to any republican that gives me any shit for not towing his company line. But we have a 99% shit on Trump ratio here, so I don't need to pile on because of something he said in 1999. Definitely don't want to get into another discussion about abortion either. Kamala gets treated like some sort of saint now, when up to a couple months ago no one took her seriously. Nor should anyone have before or now.

I criticized Trump picking Vance as his VP pick. Feel free to go back and check. He should have picked someone else. I have zero loyalty to Vance. And he does seem weird to me.

Lol at McCarthy. I couldn't care less about anything he says or does. He reminds me of a young turtle (McConnell).
If you can't admit that you are being a hypocrite I think that says a lot. I can pull up examples of Repubicans switching positons all morning long, it was hardly only the 3 I had mentioned. Most of the entire Republicans Party has lined up behind Trump when we know damned well that many don't really support him and do not believe the election was stolen as I had pointed out but you ignored. We know they were saying things far different as they huddled in fear on January 6th. We know this, some we have actually heard.

Yet all these Republicans went completely against their beliefs or changed their positions. For political gain. This has been done by both parties throughout history. It's just that simple.

Last edited by Darrell Green Fan; 09-14-2024 at 09:26 AM.
Old 09-14-2024, 10:49 AM   #387
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

1)Trump is a flip-flopper too. I'm way more consistent and conservative than he is.
2) I don't want to get into another discussion about abortion either.

3) Kamala gets treated like some sort of saint now, when up to a couple months ago no one took her seriously
1) I know what you have said in the past but this makes it sound like you are a Republican.

2) Yet it is an Issue and one in which trump and his People , followers, Maga cult lie about all the time. example.. https://www.yahoo.com/news/project-2...234403841.html

A Project 2025 adviser mockingly asked someone to ‘track down’ victims of abortion bans — 17,000 women responded

John McEntee, who served as Donald Trump’s director of White House personnel, is one of the founders of The Right Stuff, a right-wing dating site, and has a large following on TikTok.

In a post this week, which has 1.8 million views on TikTok, he says: “Can someone track down the women Kamala Harris says are bleeding out in parking lots because Roe v Wade was overturned?”

“Don’t hold your breath,” he adds, flippantly.

Well, he could have held his breath because the replies came in thick and fast.

The post now has more than 17,000 comments and they are almost all women sharing their stories of being turned away from emergency rooms in agony, bleeding out in parking lots, at home, in public bathrooms, and sometimes for months afterward.

Others talk about miscarriages, ectopic pregnancies, losing their ability to have children, and driving across multiple states to get treatment where it was still legal — often while hemorrhaging. Most of the stories appear to involve wanted or planned pregnancies'
3) She gets treated as a Candidate should be treated not like a God or Savior or Saint like trump cult does.
Old 09-15-2024, 10:52 AM   #388
Darrell Green Fan
Special Teams

I'm still trying to wrap my arms around the claim that Kamala Harris is an outlier for changing positons when I have witnessed basically the entire Republican Party line up behind Trump when we know damned well many do not believe his lies and do not actually support him.

They have sold their soul and reputation, I'm pretty convinced that history will be very unkind to Trump and his enablers, but yeah let's destroy Kamala Harris for her position on fracking.
Old 09-16-2024, 01:23 PM   #389
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Second attempt in as many months. I fear this is going to get worse before it gets better. C
Old 09-16-2024, 01:51 PM   #390
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Second attempt in as many months. I fear this is going to get worse before it gets better. C
Yup, both were bonified Waco's!